Student Parking Information
ON-CAMPUS PARKING FOR SENIORS
Currently, there are 100 parking spaces on the High School Campus that are available to seniors. Twice a year (during August for the fall semester and during January for the spring semester), a letter and an application are emailed to each senior’s household. The application must be completed in full and copies of the student’s driver license and car registration must be attached. A check made payable to the Briarcliff School District for the $75 parking fee also must be included. On the date(s) that will be indicated in the letter, the completed application driver’s license, registration and check must be brought back to the HS Main Office. Upon receipt of all of the required documentation, parking spaces will be issued on a first come/first served basis.
- Juniors are not permitted to park on campus
- The school district has nothing to do with the parking at the church
- ONLY SENIORS are permitted to park on school campus.
- One parking permit per semester is allowed. The cost is $75 per semester and is non-refundable.
- Parking tags must be prominently displayed from the rear view mirror at all times while on school property.
- Students are not permitted to transfer parking permits to other students. Daily checks are made by the Briarcliff Campus Security.
- If it is necessary for a student to use a different car for even one day, that car’s information must be brought to the attention of Campus Security.
- Any car found illegally parked on school grounds will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Driving to school and parking on school grounds is a privilege. Any infractions of the parking rules or the Student Code of Conduct will result in the suspension or loss of parking privileges. (Please note that if parking privileges are suspended or lost, the $75 fee will not be refunded).