Medication Procedures and Policies
Medication Administration Guidelines
- All medication, including over the counter drugs such as Tylenol, require a written doctor's note as well as written parental permission. Your doctor may also fax a medication order to the nurse at 432-8221.
- All medication must be in an original labeled pharmacy bottle.
- All medication should be delivered to the nurse by an adult, not sent with the child.
- Doctor's orders are valid for one school year only. All orders must be renewed by the physician yearly.
- All medication needs to be picked up on the last day of school or it will be destroyed, as per New York State law.