TODD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, 45 Ingham Road, Briarcliff Manor, New York 10510
Alma Medeo, MA, RN-BC, NCSN
The district's School Health Services program supports your student's academic success by promoting health in the school setting. One way that we provide care for your student is by performing health screenings as mandated by the State of New York.
During this school year, the following screenings will be required or completed at school:
- Distance and Near acuity for all newly entering students and students in grades Kindergarten, 1, 3, 5.
- Pure Tone Hearing screening for all newly entering students and students in grades Kindergarten,1, 3, 5.
- Scoliosis (spinal curvature) screening for all girls in grade 5.
- A physical examination, including Body Mass Index and Weight Status Category Information is required for all newly entering students and students in grades Kindergarten, 1, 3, 5.
- Physicians must now use the new standard Health Examination Form. No other forms will be accepted.
- A dental certificate is requested for all newly entering students and students in grades Kindergarten, 1, 3, 5.
For a table chart with more information please visit the website: New York State School Health Service Center