Introducing Nutrislice: A new way to order lunch and get delivery too!
Todd parents can order for their child or MS and HS students can order for themselves. It's cashless and seamless. Menu descriptions, pictures and nutritional information is available.
- Cashless/ Checkless payments: Load funds on My School Bucks and set a low balance alert to make it easy to manage. Cash will not be accepted.
- Download the Nutrislice App in your app store or sign up online. Choose your school and register. Sign up instructions are attached.
- All you need is your child's Student ID. The Student ID is easily found in the Parent Portal or on student cards attached to school issued device. You also need to know your Teacher name for Todd and MS. HS lunches are served 5th period.
To start, we offer a variety of sandwich and salad favorites, pasta salads, fruit salads and yogurt parfaits. Middle and High School can also "Build your own Sandwich". You will find smoothies and snack favorites as well as drinks. Check it out!
The menu will change and grow as we receive your feedback and requests!
The deadline to order will be 2 school days prior to the date of delivery. The lunches will be delivered to individual classrooms. Each school has different lunch times. We strongly recommend ordering at least 5 days ahead but you can always cancel your order within the 2- day deadline.
Example deadline: Place your order Thursday by 11:45 pm for a Monday delivery; order Monday by 11:45 pm for Wednesday delivery.
If you have questions about your lunch account, including information on transfers or refunds, please contact:
Chartwells K-12 Food Service Director
Create a free account and easily make payments online and on-the-go.
For MySchoolBucks Support please call: 1-855-832-5226
- Check cafeteria balances & purchases
- Receive low balance alerts
- Set up automatic payments