Full Cafeteria Service or choose to order online
Either way keep the lines short by using My School Bucks
Ordering online: Parents or students can order online if you choose. It's cashless and seamless. Menu descriptions, pictures and nutritional information are available on the Nutrislice app
- Cashless/ Checkless payments: Load funds on My School Bucks and set a low balance alert to make it easy to manage. Cash will not be accepted.
- Download the Nutrislice App in your app store or sign up online. Choose your school and register.
- All you need is your child's Student ID. The Student ID is easily found in the Parent Portal or on student cards attached to school issued device. You also need to know your Teacher name for Todd and MS.
- Lunch will be made and can be picked up in the assigned Cafeteria for your student.
The menu will be updated monthly. Your feedback and requests are encouraged!
To order online you need to Order Ahead
- The deadline to order is 24 hours before the start of your student's lunch period. Therefore, Friday morning is the deadline for Monday.
- Example deadline: Place your order Thursday by 10:10 Todd Elementary for Friday pick up in your student’s assigned cafeteria.
If you have questions about your lunch account, including information on transfers or refunds, please contact:
Chartwells K-12 Food Service Director
Create a free account and easily make payments online and on-the-go.
For MySchoolBucks Support please call: 1-855-832-5226
- Check cafeteria balances & purchases
- Receive low balance alerts
- Set up automatic payments