To register your child, please contact:
Robert Micucci, Database Specialist & Registrar
Hours 7am-3pm Monday – Friday
For additional information, please click on the "Links" below.
- Residency Determinations for NYS Public Schools
Residency determinations are the basis upon which public school entitlement is based. It is also the basis upon which school districts may limit their financial responsibilities for public instruction. The information presented covers who can enroll of students within the schools of the district, the evidence that can be used to support a claim of residency, and the process of denial and appeal.
- Public School Entitlement for residents of the district
New York State: Section 3202 - Title IV, Article 65, Part I - Public schools free to resident pupils; tuition from nonresident pupils.
- When property line intersects more than one district
New York State: Section 3203 - Chapter 16, Title IV, Article 65, Part I - Selection of school for attendance of children when district line intersects a dwelling.
- Rules for educating homeless children
Section 3209 - Title IV, Article 65, Part I - Education of homeless children.
- Title 15-A - Designation of a Person in Parental Relation (Kinship Care) - 5-1551
5-1551. Power of parent to designate a person in parental relation.
- Title 15-A - Designation of a Person in Parental Relation (Kinship Care) - 5-1552
5-1552. Form of designation
- Title 15-A - Designation of a Person in Parental Relation (Kinship Care) - 5-1554
Revocation of designation.
- Title 15-A - Designation of a Person in Parental Relation (Kinship Care) - 5-1555
Effect of designation.
- When homeless children must be educated - CR 100.2 (x)
- How to determine which district your child(ren) may attend for free - CR 100.2 (y)
- Computation of tuition charges for nonresident pupils - 174.2
- Computation of tuition charges for pupils who have received a high school diploma - 174.3
- Matter of Pinto - residency
Decision No. 12,499: Appeal of RAFAEL PINTO and DATHONIE PINTO, on behalf of RANDY D., from action of the Board of Education of the Sewanhaka Central High School District regarding residency.
- Section 3212 - Chapter 16, Title IV, Article 65, Part I
Definition of persons in parental relation and their duties; duties of certain other persons.
- Section 914 – Article 16, Title I, Article 19
Immunization requirements prior to school enrollment
- Title 4 Article 65, Part 1,Section 3208, 5 a - d
School Registration Enrollment